Energize your career with a position in the country’s leading clean and renewable power producer.
FIRST GEN CORPORATION is looking for:
We are hiring talented individuals for the operations and maintenance of a greenfield, natural-gas fired power project in Sta. Rita, Batangas City.
SHIFT CHARGE ENGINEER
This position is responsible for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the power plant during his assigned shift schedule. This will include taking direct action to correct abnormal situations and in the event of an emergency, maintains conditions to preserve plant integrity and personnel safety. This role will include managing a “Team”, to achieve designated outcomes.
- Graduate of either Electrical, Electronics and Communications, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably licensed engineer
- At least 2 years’ experience in performing the same task in a power plant setting
- LOGISTIC OFFICERS
This position is responsible in managing the inventory and restocking of turbine tool kits to support outage requirements.
- Graduate of any Business-related course
- Preferably with experience in any inventory management system
- At least 1 year experience with tools used in maintenance
- Needs to be organized, with structured approach
- Basic/intermediate numeracy skills
- Preferably with forklift license
For further details about the company, visit www.firstgen.com.ph
3f Benpres Bldg. Exchange Rd. cor. Meralco Ave. Pasig City