1. Assist in preparation of job set prior to beginning of project
2. Operate various carpentry hand and power tools, and equipment, such as: circular saw, table saw, router, pneumatic nail gun, ramset, electric drills and others used for measuring, cutting, fastening and fabrication.
3. Can read, follow and execute plans and layouts.
4. Perform carpentry works, such as: foundations, walls and partitions, decks and fences, cabinets and shelves, roofs and ceilings, palettes, platforms, ramps, among others.
5. Assists in installing carpentry requirements for landscaping projects.
6. Assemble, erect and dismantle scaffoldings, ladder and and hoisting equipment.
7. Assists in building and installing platforms, scaffoldings, ramps and ladders
8. Perform regular and periodic preventative maintenance (PMS) on tools and equipment, such as: lubrication and cleaning, others.